A Replacement Cable for Standard Tennis Nets
Easily replace the cable of your tennis net. Each cable is 47′ long and has 3″ loops on each end. It fits standard 42′ doubles tennis nets or 33′ singles tennis nets. For use, attach the cable to the end of the original cables and pull through the headband, replacing the old one. This net cable is compatible with most tennis net posts.
Our tennis net cables are extra durable, vinyl coated wiring, made to last and able to withstand outdoor conditions.
Why You’ll Love It:
Tennis net cables can be damaged over time, high winds and harsh weather conditions can wear and tear cables. It’s important to replace these old damage cables to ensure the longevity of your tennis net. This cable works with most tennis nets out there, from personal home nets, school nets, and club sport nets alike. Take proper measurements before use on non-tennis nets, they work well with raquet sports such as badminton, platform, racquetball, pickleball, and squash.
- REPLACEMENT NET CABLE: Replacement cable wire that holds the tennis net in place and is used to adjust net height
- STANDARD SIZE: Each cable is 47′ long and has 3″ loops on each end. Fits standard 42′ tennis nets and 33′ tennis nets alike. Take measurements before use for badminton, platform, racquetball, pickleball, and squash
- VINYL COATED: Extra durable vinyl coated wiring, made to last and able to withstand outdoor conditions
- EASY REPLACE & ATTACH: Attach to the end of the original cables and pull through the headband to replace it. Pull it through slowly to avoid headband damage. Compatible with most tennis posts
- ANY STANDARD COURT: This net cable can be used to set up a standard net wherever you need it, home, school, or club courts