Yoga inversion swing ropes kit includes:
– Package of 2pcs of daisy chains for antigravity yoga hammock
– Portable bag for transportation
– Mounting and hanging instruction, which you will get by e-mail
The ideal spot for hanging aerial yoga hammock using extension straps should satisfy next conditions:
– It should support twice your body weight for security reasons.
– You need to have minimum 2 ft. of free space in each direction.
– Daisy chains ropes or ceiling suspension hooks should have around 2 – 2.6 ft. between them.
You can also find your individual perfect distance in a next way:
– Spread your hands to make 90 degrees between your hands and your sides
– Bend your arms at the elbow under 90 degrees, palms up.
– The distance between your palms or elbows will be what you are looking for.
Extension straps set up:
– Loop the strap around an exposed beam, door frame mount bar, tree branch or through ceiling hook.
– One rope end should go through the loop on the other end.
– Pull the free end so the daisy chain will be fixed on a beam or hook.
WARNING – IF YOU PLAN TO USE DAISY CHAIN ROPES FOR CLIMBING:
1) Please, be aware that extension straps were designed for aid climbing only and withstanding body weight – not dynamic falls.
2) Climbing daisy chain have no stretching capacity – it means that you substantially increase the load on your anchor system in case of the fall.
- STURDY and DURABLE – Anti gravity yoga trapeze ropes are made of high-quality nylon. Each extension strap holds up to 500 lbs – weight limit of static load.
- STRONG and LONG – Aerial hammock yoga daisy chain rope has 50” x 0.7” and 10 extender loops
- HOME INSTALLATION – Yoga trapeze straps are great for mounting your fly yoga hammock swing using ceiling hooks, door frame mount bar or exposed beams
- OUTDOOR SET UP – Hang your yoga aerial silks equipment set on high tree branch using a pair of yoga hammock ropes
- USE for CAMP TRIPS – You can hang outdoor hammock kit or tree swing to the daisy chain loops when camping