The Babolat Pure Aero Lite 2016 is an improved update of the AeroPro Lite, It is a lighter, more powerful version of the racquet used by Raphael Nadal. The Lite is ghas good power, maneuverability, light weight, comfort and control. A terrificracquet for the intermediate player. ITe Pure Aero Lite has a more aerodynamic frame and slightly more hefty weighting than it’s predecessor. Giving a faster swing with more ball follow through. Combined with the FSI Spin Technology the new light is a powerful and comfortable spin machine. The Cortex System filters out those vibrations that interfere with feel, thus enhancing the feel for the ball. See Babolat Technology. The Woofer Grommet system adsorbs the shock when hitting the ball.
- Intermediate player version of the famous AeroPro Lite, called Pure Aero Lite now
- Latest Frame-String technology for crisper play and more control with good power
- 100 head, 10.0 ounce strung, even balance
- Strung with top quality Babolat string by USRSA Master Racquet Technicians
- Cover holds one racquet, with shoulder strap, lightly padded to protect