Copper Compression Gloves:
Ideal for Sports, Athletes, Cycling, Workouts, Gym, Driving, Gaming, Arthritis, and Healing Injuries and Pain.
Compression Attire’s Material:
88% Copper Infused Nylon and 12% Spandex.
Help relieve stiffness and soreness:
Copper can enhance blood circulation, assist in detoxification and reduce inflammation. It speeds up muscle and joint recovery and helps relieves aches and pains. Copper is a powerful assistant with Arthritic and Rheumatic diseases. It can stabilize metabolism and Improve oxygen use.
Improved skin texture and healing:
Copper stimulates the angiogenesis, the production of collagen and other key protein that help stabilize skin layers. These skin remodeling properties improve the appearance of your skin and have the potential to promote healing of wounds.
Anti-microbial and Anti-odor:
Copper can effectively restrain the metabolism of microbe cells. Its sterilization and deodorization capabilities prevent various bacteria, fungi and germs therefore preventing the smell generated.
High PPM and withstands washing:
Our technology allows high copper PPM in the fabric but amazingly withstands washing. The copper is stable in the fabric and will not lose its function during washing.
The Compression fit:
The effective compression provides excellent support to muscles and joints during sports and exercise.
UNLEASH YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL TODAY
- COPPER – Reduce Inflammation | Assist with Arthritic Diseases | Relieve Pain In Joints & Muscles
- COMPRESSION – Provide Support | Reduce Strain | Enhance Blood Flow
- GRIP – Rubber Strips Provide Increased Grip | Perfect for Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Gym and Sports
- SCIENTIFIC PROOF – We Are The Only Compression Brand On Amazon That Has Conducted Experiments To Prove That Our Product Will Give You Results
- 2 FREE EBOOKS & 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED – We Will Send Each Of Our Customers Two Free Ebooks Worth $20 (Anti Inflammatory Diet & Exercises + Massages To Reduce Pain) – We Guarantee That Our Gloves Will Work Wonders For You! So Try Them Today!