This Pink set is the perfect bundle for any child ready to be introduced to tennis. The tennis racquet is light and designed by tennis expert and two times Davis Cup winner Jean Fleurian. The “My First Tennis Ball” is an addictive tennis ball used by the best Tennis Federations in the world. The 3 slow and soft (red or orange) speed adapted balls are specially made for playing on smaller courts. The net melsh in nylon comes with instructions to build a 9ft tennis court for under $6.00 with tubes from Home Depot or Lowes stores. The Thermo bag backpack (Dimension: H 20 x W 3.5 x L 12 in.) can accommodate 3 racquets of size up to 21 inches. It has a special clear plastic pocket for name tags, it comes with 2 back straps and is made of durable waterproof nylon/duractech cloth. The all set is the best kit to have a young child being introduced to tennis. Choose the 17 inch racquet for ages 2 to 4 and the 19 inch racquet for ages 5. Developed by Jean Fleurian (Davis Cup player). NOTE: the pump needle to inflate ball is located inside a hidden compartment from the handle of the pump. Email us for exercises from Le Petit Tennis video collection to play with young children.
- 1 super light PINK Tennis Racquet from Le Petit Tennis in aluminium/graphite.
- 1 “My First Tennis Ball” the award winning inflatable ball from Le Petit Tennis (LPT).
- 3 LPT Orange Tennis balls (ITF stage 2) for play on 36ft/60ft tennis cours (12-18 meters).
- 1 LPT nylon tennis net (9 FT lengh x 35 inches Height) with instructions to build a tub plastic frame for less than $6.00.
- 1 Insulated Thermo Bag backpack: H 20 x W 3.5 x L 12 in. (2 back straps, name tag, back melsh velcro pocket, with a zipped insulated compartment big enough to carry 3 racquets.