If downward facing dog is causing aches in your wrist and elbows, or camel pose is creating tension in your knees and hips, then this yoga cloud by Crown Sporting Goods is the solution. Made with high-density foam, this mat is 1-thick. That’s 4 times thicker than a traditional yoga mat, allowing you to comfortably exercise on surfaces with minimal shock absorption. Its ridged texture creates a no-slip, moisture-resistant surface, so you can safely practice yoga, Pilates, and other floor exercises without slipping or sliding. It’s even great for physical therapy and strengthening injured joints. This pad measures 72″ x 24″ and includes a shoulder sling carrying strap, making it easy to take with you wherever you exercise. It’s available in a variety of colors: black, pink, blue, and red.
Why You’ll Love It:
Exercising on surfaces with a high level of shock absorption is vitally important for the health of your joints. Unfortunately, these types of flooring can be difficult to come by at home, the gym and outside. Using a high-density mat during your workout, provides that extra cushion to your hands, wrists, elbows, knees, hips and back, that most floors aren’t equipped for. The extra cushion is not only great for safely strengthening weak joints, but also preventing future injuries and mitigating common pains suffered by yogis of any level.
- Ultra-thick 1-inch yoga mat by Crown Sporting Goods
- High density foam is 4 times thicker than a traditional yoga mat to protect joints
- Includes no-slip ridges and a moisture-resistant surface for a safe and comfortable workout
- Measures 72″ long and 24″ wide. Perfect for physical therapy and cushioning weak joints
- Great for yoga, Pilates and other floor exercises that can be tough on joints