This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The newest member of the legendary Cobra goggle family, the Cobra Core’s design features the same incredible hydrodynamics and extended lateral vision as the Cobra Ultra in a comfortable and streamlined design. Featuring arena’s No Leak, No Fog, Max Comfort technology, the Cobra Core provides impressive forward visibility and speed in an aggressive design utilizing greater lens depth for enhanced comfort and eyelash clearance. All Cobra Core goggles are constructed from ultra-premium Japanese TPE and feature a dual silicone head strap, a 5-level interchangeable nose bridge, and high performance polycarbonate lenses offering maximum impact resistance with unparalleled clarity. Available with mirrored or non-mirrored lenses.
- Wide vision and maximum comfort at top speed
- Extra shading against light for outdoor swimming, frequent use in well-lit pools and in competitions
- High-performance lenses made from polycarbonate, which is durable and impactresistant with superior optical clarity
- Dual Straps facilitate optimum fit through ability to apply tension on different areas of the head.
- As triathletes prioritze protection from hits and wide vision, some goggles are more adapt than others for triathlon. Both goggles for competitive and fitness swimmers can meet triathletes needs nevertheless.