This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Babolat 2017 Pure Strike 16×19 Silver/Orange Tennis Racquet is yet another line of true player’s sticks developed by Babolat. It features a low-density, spin-inducing string pattern at 16×19, comes strung at 11.3 ounces, and at 4 points head light, makes this stick a spin generating machine.
The thin beam (21.3mm/23.3mm/21.3mm) and 98 square inch head are perfect for players who like to hit out on the ball, yet require precision shotmaking. The slightly softer frame than the Pure Drive is easier on the arm as well.
Key Racket Features:
Head Size: 98 sq. inch
Strung Weight: 11.3 ounces
Length: 27 inches
Grip Type: Babolat Skin Feel
String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
String Tension: 50 – 59 pounds
- A TRUE PLAYER’S STICK: The Babolat 2017 Pure Strike 16×19 Silver/Orange Tennis Racquet is designed for advanced players looking to generate their own pace and really hit out on the ball, love thin beamed frames, and require a 16×19 string pattern in which to generate ample spin. This stick was made for precision shotmaking with lots of revolutions per second (aka SPIN!). The softer frame is made of graphite and tends to be easier on the arm than the iconic Pure Drive.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 98 sq. in. / 632.3 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 11.3oz / 320.4g; 13in / 33.02cm / 4 pts HL; Swingweight: 323; Stiffness: 67; Beam Width: 21.3mm / 23.3mm / 21.3mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium-Full; Swing Speed: Medium-Fast; Grip Type: Babolat Skin Feel; String Pattern:16 Mains / 19 Crosses; String Tension: 50-59 pounds
- RACKET TECHNOLOGIES: Woofer Dynamic String System: Helps string and frame interact with strings being more fee to move – results in greater trampoline effect (power) and shock absorption; Hybrid Frame: Mix of square and elliptical frame shapes help the balance of feel, precision, and responsiveness; FSI Power: Low density string bed increases power, comfort, playability, and most importantly – SPIN!
- FREE STRINGING: This frame comes strung with a high quality, 16 gauge synthetic gut in your choice of colors
- DOES NOT COME WITH Babolat LOGO STENCIL ON STRINGS