This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Babolat Pure Aero Team 2016 is an improved update to the AeroPro Team. It is a lighter, more powerful version of the racquet used by Raphael Nadal. The Team has comfortable power, great spin, and amazing control for the solid playing intermediate player. The Pure Aero Team has a more aerodynamic frame and slightly different weighting which gives great stability, comfort, and good ball follow through. Combined with the FSI Spin Technology the new Team is a high control, powerful, spin machine. The Cortex System filters out those vibrations that interfere with feel, thus enhancing the feel for the ball. See Babolat Technology. The Woofer Grommet system adsorbs the shock when hitting the ball.
- 2016 version of the famous AeroPro Team, called the Pure Aero Team now
- 100 head, 11.6 ounce strung, 4 head light, 16×19 pattern
- 2016 model of AeroPro Team featuring FSI (Frame String interaction) technology
- Lower power version, the Pure Aero, is endorsed by Rafael Nadal. Lighter, higher power version is the Pure Aero Lite
- Strung quality string. Supervised by USRSA Master Racquet Technician. Fresh string, no logo.