This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Babolat Pure Aero Plus is the latest version of the most popular AeroPro Drive racquet. The 2016 version has important updates that give more power and spin with the same great control and comfort. The racquet is highly maneuverable and is truly an all court racquet. For a wide range of players from 3.5 level intermediate to world class professionals. The Pure Aero has a higher swingweight; but, due to a more aerodynamic frame, only a slightly more hefty feel This gives even more stability and good ball follow through. Combined with the FSI Spin Technology the new Pure Aero is a mean high control, good power, spin machine. The Cortex System filters out those vibrations that interfere with feel, thus enhancing the feel for the ball. See Babolat Technology. The Woofer Grommet system adsorbs the shock when hitting the ball.
- Pure Aero Plus. Latest AeroPro Drive Plus for 2016. Endorsed by Raphael Nadal
- For strong intermediate and advanced players
- Plus is 1/2 inch longer for more power and spin. A comfortable, high control, all court racquet.
- Strung with Quality Babolat String by USRSA Master Racquet Technicians
- 11.3 ounce strung, 6 head light, 16×19 pattern, 332 swingweight, 27.5 length