Fans of Babolat have been waiting for this frame for quite a while, and the 2018 Pure Drive 25 Junior Tennis Racquet will not disappoint! This model is consistent with the other Pure Drive racquets in the 2018 line, as far as technology goes, but offers a shorter length of 25 inches. It still features FSI Power Technology (this generation of Babolat models has diamond shaped grommet holes and a more open string spacing), a redesigned paint job, and a more minimalistic aesthetic. You can let your play do the talking for you while you are on the court. Moving with this minimalism, the popular Cortex system is built into the racquet. Now called Cortex Pure Feel, this technology will allow you to get better control on each hit through naturally enhanced feel. Much like the 2015 iteration of this racquet, it features Woofer Technology, designed to bring the user optimum control and sensation with every strike of the ball. Don`t shy away from hitting with pace because the anti-twisting elliptical frame optimizes the power of the racquet itself. This racquet line has been very popular with tennis players since its birth, and the newest model is sure to continue the trend of excellence that Babolat is known for.
- Fans of Babolat have been waiting for this frame for quite a while, and the 2018 Pure Drive 25 Junior Tennis Racquet will not disappoint!
- Tennis Racquet With Internal Cortex System
- Tennis Racquet With Woofer Technology
- Tennis Racquet With FSI Power Technology
- Size – (See Description) | Color – (See Description)