This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Babolat Pure Aero Lite the lastest update of this model. A terrific and very popular racquet for the intermediate player. The Lite is has good power, maneuverability, light weight, comfort and control. The Pure Aero Lite has a more aerodynamic frame and slightly more hefty weighting than it’s predecessor. Giving a faster swing with more ball follow through. Combined with the FSI Spin Technology and C-Ply the new light is a powerful and comfortable spin machine. The SMAC Cortex System filters out those vibrations that interfere with feel, thus enhancing the feel for the ball. The Woofer Grommet system adsorbs the shock when hitting the ball. Combined, all these technologies make for a great playing racquet.
- OVERALL: A terrific and very popular racquet for the intermediate player. The Lite is has good power, maneuverability, light weight, comfort and control
- FEATURES: Designed for higher spin. FSI technology is variable string spacing so strings in center are spaced for power and outer are spaced for spin. SMAC adsorbs vibration to make this a comfortable racquet to use
- SPECIFICATIONS: Head 100 sq inch; WEIGHT: 10.1 ozstring; 9.6 unstrung; LENGTH 27 inch; BALANCE: even; STRING PATTERN: 16×19
- STRING: Quality Babolat String by Master Racquet Technicians
- AUTHORIZED DEALER: Full warranty, knowledgable advice