This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Fans of Babolat have been waiting for this frame for quite a while, and the 2018 Pure Drive 110 Tennis Racquet will not disappoint! This model offers a large, 110 square inch head size (the largest in the 2018 line). It also includes FSI Power Technology (this generation of Babolat models has diamond shaped grommet holes and a more open string spacing). With a redesigned paint job and more minimalistic aesthetic, you can let your play do the talking for you while you are on the court. Moving with this minimalism, the popular Cortex system is built into the racquet. Now called Cortex Pure Feel, this technology will allow you to get better control on each hit through naturally enhanced feel. Much like the 2015 iteration of this racquet, it features Woofer Technology, designed to bring the user optimum control and sensation with every strike of the ball. Don’t shy away from hitting with pace because the anti-twisting elliptical frame optimizes the power of the racquet itself. This racquet line has been very popular with tennis players since its birth, and the newest model is sure to continue the trend of excellence that Babolat is known for.
- Terrific for mature intermediate players looking for a powerful, totally controllable 110 inch racquet for versatile all court and net play
- Featuring SMAC, a soft shock adsorbing material integrated into the fibre
- Also fearturing FSI string technology for more optimum string spacing. The traditional Babolat Cortex technology is now integrated into the frame.
- 110 head, 9.6 ounces, 27.6 length, 3 head light, 16×19 pattern
- Strung quality Babolat string. Supervised by USRSA Mster Racquet Technician