This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Babolat Ballfighter 17 Inch Junior Tennis Racquet is the perfect starter racket to get your little one, ages 5 and under, on the court and well on their way towards becoming a pro. These boys’ and girls’ beginner racquets are designed with extremely small grips for small hands and come with Babolat’s Memogrip Technology which helps to show them where to put their hands on forehands and backhands. They are made of a lightweight aluminum composite and will not tire their arms out too quickly. The Babolat Club Junior Backpack is an excellent option for little players that want to show their independence by carrying their own gear. Babolat Play and Stay tennis balls are ITF 10 and Under Tennis Compliant and help young players gain confidence while learning tennis basics.
Key Racket Features:
Composition: Aluminum Composite
Ages: 5 and Under
String Tension: Pre-Strung from the manufacturer
Key Backpack Features:
Zippered racquet compartment
Large main zippered compartment
Backpack straps and top carry handle
- INCLUDED IN THIS SET: Included in this kid’s tennis kit is one Babolat Ballfighter 17″ Tennis Racket, and your choice of Babolat Junior Racket Backpack and Babolat Play and Kids 5 and Under Starter Tennis Balls
- BABOLAT BALLFIGHTER RACKET: The Babolat Ballfighter 17″ Inch Junior Tennis Racquet is designed for children 5 and under. It’s ultra light (5.2 ounces), ultra compact at 17″ inches long, and comes with Babolat’s Memogrip system to help kids remember where to put their hands on forehands and backhands.
- RED FELT AND FOAM BALLS: FELT: 75% slower than regulation balls. They do not bounce as high either, and are lighter than standard tennis balls as well; FOAM: also 75% slower but bigger and more flexible than the felt variety – can be used indoors (for the most part – check with Mom first!)
- JUNIOR CLUB BACKPACK: This backpack has a padded racket compartment that holds one racket comfortably with the handle sticking out of the top. A handle cover can be unzipped from the top and placed over for whole racquet protection while on the move. It also features one small accessory pocket in the front, and padded, adjustable straps for comfort while carrying tennis gear and/or textbooks. Dimensions: 14.8 x 11 x 6.7″ in // 37.5 x 28 x 17 cm
- PERFECT GIFT FOR BACK TO SCHOOL, BIRTHDAYS, CHRISTMAS – OR ANY OTHER OCCASION AS WELL: Babolat Junior Products are ITF approved for Tennis10s, the ITF Official Program for introducing tennis to players aged 10-and-under, using the slower balls, smaller rackets and on smaller courts