This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Perfect beginner racket sets or kits with grips designed to help junior players learn correct hand position! The Babolat B’Fly Junior Tennis Racket Series is the perfect bundle for juniors ages 3-10 looking for a lightweight, maneuverable racquet, at the proper length. All sizes come with special, colored grips designed to teach young players how to hold forehands, backhands, volleys, and serves. These economical, beginner to intermediate rackets for children are made of a lightweight aluminum frame that’s easy to swing, and for long periods of time, without tiring or hurting their arm. They are available in 19, 21, 23 and 25 inches, so they can be tailored to the appropriate age and height.
Key Racket Features:
Grip Type: Memogrip Technology
String Tension: Pre-Strung from the manufacturer
Key Backpack Features:
Main compartment with double net pocket for accessories.
Label for name and contact details inside.
Racket pocket with extendible handle protection.
Reinforced straps and back for added comfort.
Play and Stay Tennis Ball Features:
Red Foam Indoor Tennis Balls: Oversized, soft foam makes learning easier – ages 10 and under – Designed for 36′ courts
Red Felt Starter Tennis Balls: Large, low compression ball for ages 10 and under – Designed for 36′ courts
Orange Transition Tennis Balls: Low compression – 50% lower bounce than standard adult balls – Designed for 60′ courts
Green Tournament Transition Tennis Balls: Dot and number branded balls are just slightly less pressurized than standard tennis balls.
- INCLUDED IN THIS SET OR KIT: This bundle includes (1) Babolat B’Fly Junior Girl’s Purple/Pink Tennis Racquet, (1) Purple/Pink Child’s Tennis Backpack and (1) 3-Pack of Play & Stay Training Tennis Balls for Kids
- RACQUET DESCRIPTION: The large head size creates plenty of room for error during practice and the lighter aluminum composition allows girls to swing with ease throughout the entire training session without hurting or tiring their arm.
- RACQUET SELECTION: 19-inch racquet for children ages 2-4; 21-inch racquet for children ages 5-6; 23-inch racquet for children ages 7-8; 25-inch racquet for children ages 9-10 or beginners up to age 12
- BACKPACK FEATURES: Large main zippered compartment; Zippered racquet compartment is padded and integrated into the main compartment to securely store one racquet; A zippered racquet handle cover protects your grip during transport; Small pouch pocket inside racquet compartment; Two ergonomic, air mesh padded and adjustable backpack shoulder straps for hands free carrying; Air mesh pads located on the back of the bag help keep you comfortable; Easy carry top handle; 12 liter capacity.
- BALL FEATURES: Green (ages 9-12 – standard sized courts); Orange (ages 9-10 – for a modified, smaller court); Red Felt and Foam (ages 5-8 – for a much smaller modified court)