This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Babolat`s Boost D Prestrung Tennis Racquet is a cost effective racquet based off of the highly renowned Pure Drive Series. Even though the Boost D does away with many state-of-the-art technologies in order to reduce the price, it still offers a range of benefits that can help casual players and beginners up their game. For example, the 105 square inch head size gives you a large sweet spot, while the graphite racquet`s lightweight properties allow for easy maneuverability and a quick swing speed. At a standard 27 inch length, the Boost D is also perfect for young players seeking their first full-sized racquet.
- Babolat`s Boost D Prestrung Tennis Racquet is a cost effective racquet based off of the highly renowned Pure Drive Series.
- Tennis Racquet With Graphite Composition
- Tennis Racquet With 105 Square Inch Head Size
- Tennis Racquet With 16×19 String Pattern
- Size – (See Description) | Color – (See Description)