This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Packed with control, spin, power, and more spin yet, the Babolat Pure Aero Junior 26 Inch Black/Yellow Tennis Racket is a great option for strong intermediate or advanced junior level players looking for the technology and play of the full-sized 27″, adult model Pure Aero. At 8.8 ounces strung and boasting a frame made of graphite, the natural stiffness of the racket, coupled with its light weight and aerodynamic frame (where it gets its namesake), make for penetrating, accurate groundstrokes and ample spin. At 26.0″ long, this frame is perfect for juniors not quite yet big and/or strong enough for the adult version. It features a 100 square inch head, a low-density, spin-inducing string pattern at 16×19, an evenly balanced frame, and comes strung at 8.8 ounces, making this stick a spin generating machine. It is available in two grip sizes: 4″ & 4-1/8″.
Key Racket Features:
Head Size: 100 sq. inch
Strung Weight: 8.8 ounces
Balance: Evenly balanced
Length: 26.0 inches
Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
String Tension: 46-52 pounds
Grip Sizes: 4″ and 4-1/8″
- JUNIOR VERSION OF THE BEST SELLING PURE AERO – THE SPIN MACHINE: The Babolat Pure Aero Junior 26 Inch Black/Yellow Tennis Racket is simply a 1-inch smaller version of the world-class, adult length Pure Aero (made famous by Rafael Nadal), complete with same advanced racket technologies (see 3rd bullet point for more information). This is the perfect stick in which to get your aspiring junior player used to the adult versions and tournament tennis.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.; Length: 26.0in / 66cm; Strung Weight: 8.8oz / 250g; Stiffness: 63; Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Medium-Low; Stroke Style: Medium-Full; Swing Speed: Medium-Fast; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro; String Pattern: 16 Mains X 19 Crosses; String Tension: 46-52 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGIES: FSI SPIN: Wider spaces between strings 5-12 provide more bite on the ball for increased revolutions per second (aka SPIN!); AEROMODULAR2: An aerodynamic frame at the throat, shaft, and head profiles reduces wind drag, which increases swing speed; ACTIVE CORTEX: Throat technology reduces shock and vibration, giving the player better feel and less arm issues.
- FREE STRINGING: High Quality Babolat Synthetic Gut 16 Gauge Tennis String at Mid-Range Tension Included with the Purchase of this Racquet at No Additional Cost (Babolat stencil logo on strings not included)
- PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR ASPIRING JUNIOR TOURNAMENT PLAYER