This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Everything about the Babolat Pure Aero Team Yellow/Black Tennis Racquet screams SPIN! Keep your opponents pinned to the baseline with penetrating, heavy topspin shots. Made popular by Rafael Nadal, this familiar bumble bee of a player’s stick is best in the hands of intermediate to advanced level players. It features a 100 square inch head, a spin-minded string pattern at 16×19, comes strung at a lighter weight than the baseline Pure Aero at 10.6 ounces, and at 4 points head light, makes this stick a spin generating machine. The Aero modular frame and FSI Spin Technologies also help increase the revolutions per second.
Key Racket Features:
Head Size: 100 sq. inch
Strung Weight: 11.3 ounces
Length: 27 inches
Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
String Tension: 50 – 59 pounds
- A SPIN MACHINE: Everything about the Babolat Pure Aero Team Black/Red/Yellow Performance Tennis Racquet lends itself to power and spin. You’ll keep your opponent pinned well behind the baseline with your penetrating, heavy topspin shots. Play just like your favorite, all-time #1 French Open player, Rafael Nadal.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.; Length: 27 in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 10.6oz / 300.5g; 13in / 33.02cm / 4 pts HL; Swingweight: 305; Stiffness: 69; Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium; Swing Speed: Medium; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro; String Pattern:16 Mains / 19 Crosses; String Tension: 50-59 pounds
- RACKET TECHNOLOGIES: Active Cortex (reduces shock and vibration), Aeromodular2 (2nd generation frame shape that reduces drag and increases swing speed), FSI Spin (less dense string pattern allows strings to bite the ball)
- CHOICE OF FREE CUSTOM STRING COLORS: Choose your string color to stand out on the court! High end, synthetic gut at mid-range tension is included with the purchase of this racquet at no additional cost
- DOES NOT COME WITH BABOLAT LOGO STENCIL