This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
For this new generation of the iconic Babolat Pure Drive 110 Extended Oversized Black/Blue/White Tennis Racquet, Babolat has enhanced the legendary power on every shot that competitive, demanding players have come to expect from this racket, while offering the best possible feel through a unique management of vibrations and unrivaled comfort. It features an oversized, 110 square inch head, an extended 27.6″ inch extended frame (standard is 27.0 inches) a low-density, spin-inducing string pattern at 16×19, comes strung at 9.6 ounces, and at 3 points head light, makes this stick a spin generating machine.
Key Racket Features:
Head Size: 110 sq. inch
Strung Weight: 9.6 ounces
Length: 27.6 inches
Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Lite
String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
String Tension: 50 – 60 pounds
- BEST RACKET FOR POWER AND COMFORT: The Babolat Pure Drive 110 Extended Oversized Black/Blue/White Tennis Racquet is an excellent choice for beginner to intermediate levels. It has a 110 square inch head, an open 16×19 string pattern for spin, lightweight frame of 9.6 ounces, and an extended frame at 27.6 inches. This frame will reward you with penetrating, heavy baseline shots, and plenty of pop at the net and on serve.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 110 sq. in. / 709.7 sq. cm.; Length: 27.6in / 70.1cm; Strung Weight: 9.6oz / 272.2g; 13.37in / 33.96cm / 3 pts HL; Swingweight: 305; Stiffness: 69; Beam Width: 24mm / 26.5mm / 23.5mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Medium-High; Stroke Style: Compact-Medium; Swing Speed: Slow-Moderate; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Lite; String Pattern:16 Mains / 19 Crosses; String Tension: 50-60 pounds
- RACKET TECHNOLOGIES: WOOFER: Freely moving strings work together to increase power and sweetspot; CORTEX: Unique viscoelastic rubber that reduces unwanted vibration and increases feel; ELLIPTIC GEOMETRY: Frame shape reduces twisting and bending; GT: Increases stiffness for better stability on impact; EVO BEAM: Thicker frame in key areas to reduce torque and improve responsiveness; FSI POWER: Wider spacing between strings increases power, spin, and playability.
- FREE STRINGING: High End Multifilament Tennis String at Mid-Range Tension Included with the Purchase of this Racquet at No Additional Cost
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION