For this new generation of the iconic Babolat Pure Drive Team Black/Blue/White Tennis Racquet, Babolat has enhanced the legendary power on every shot that competitive, demanding players have come to expect from this racket, while offering the best possible feel through a unique management of vibrations and unrivaled comfort. As its namesake suggests, it’s lightweight at 10.1 ounces strung. It features a 100 square inch head, a standard 27 inch frame, a low-density, spin-inducing string pattern at 16×19, comes strung at 10.6 ounces (1.2 ounces lighter than the base Pure Drive), and at 1 point head light, makes this stick a spin generating machine.
Key Racket Features:
Head Size: 100 sq. inch
Strung Weight: 10.1 ounces
Length: 27 inches
Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
String Tension: 50 – 60 pounds
- BEST ALL-COURT RACKET: The Babolat Pure Drive Team Black/Blue/White Tennis Racquet is an excellent choice for an all around, well-balanced stick. It has a 100 square inch head, an open 16×19 string pattern for spin, lightweight frame at 10.6 ounces, and a standard length frame at 27 inches. This frame will reward you with penetrating, heavy baseline shots, and plenty of pop at the net and on serve.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 100 sq. in. / 645.16 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 10.6oz / 300.5g; Balance: 7 pts HL; Swingweight: 321; Stiffness: 67; Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium-Full; Swing Speed: Medium-Fast; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro; String Pattern:16 Mains / 19 Crosses; String Tension: 50-60 pounds
- RACKET TECHNOLOGIES: WOOFER: Freely moving strings work together to increase power and sweetspot; CORTEX: Unique viscoelastic rubber that reduces unwanted vibration and increases feel; ELLIPTIC GEOMETRY: Frame shape reduces twisting and bending; GT: Increases stiffness for better stability on impact; EVO BEAM: Thicker frame in key areas to reduce torque and improve responsiveness; FSI POWER: Wider spacing between strings increases power, spin, and playability.
- FREE STRINGING: High End Multifilament Tennis String at Mid-Range Tension Included with the Purchase of this Racquet at No Additional Cost
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION