This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Packed with power, spin and plow-through, the Babolat Pure Drive Tour Plus + Extended Black/Blue/White Tennis Racquet is a great option for strong intermediates or advanced level players. At 11.7 ounces strung and boasting a 328 swingweight, the Tour Plus is the heaviest and most stable member of the Pure Drive family. At 27.5″ long, this stick will give you extra momentum for redirecting heavy pace or driving the ball powerfully through the court. It features a 100 square inch head, an extended frame length at 27.5 inches (standard is 27.0 inches), a low-density, spin-inducing string pattern at 16×19, comes strung at 11.7 ounces, and at 8 points head light, makes this stick a spin generating machine.
Key Racket Features:
Head Size: 100 sq. inch
Strung Weight: 11.7 ounces
Length: 27.5 inches
Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro
String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
String Tension: 50 – 60 pounds
- BEST RACKET FOR CONTROL AND SPIN: Babolat Pure Drive Tour Plus + Extended Black/Blue/White Tennis Racquet is geared towards advanced and tournament level juniors and adults alike looking for that classic Pure Drive feel, but in a slightly heavier frame that delivered extra heft and plow through when striking the ball. This is a true player’s stick.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 100 sq. in. / 645.16 sq. cm.; Length: 27.5in / 69.85cm; Strung Weight: 11.7oz / 331.69g; Balance: 8 pts HL; Swingweight: 328; Stiffness: 71; Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium-Full; Swing Speed: Medium-Fast; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro; String Pattern: 16 Mains X 19 Crosses; String Tension: 50-60 pounds
- RACKET TECHNOLOGIES: WOOFER: Freely moving strings work together to increase power and sweetspot; CORTEX: Unique viscoelastic rubber that reduces unwanted vibration and increases feel; ELLIPTIC GEOMETRY: Frame shape reduces twisting and bending; GT: Increases stiffness for better stability on impact; EVO BEAM: Thicker frame in key areas to reduce torque and improve responsiveness; FSI POWER: Wider spacing between strings increases power, spin, and playability.
- FREE STRINGING: High End Multifilament Tennis String at Mid-Range Tension Included with the Purchase of this Racquet at No Additional Cost
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION