This Back Float is perfect for your kids to learn swim. Excellent training swim aid– This is a great training swim aid as the child’s arms and legs can move freely (unlike armbands). The swim belts for toddlers help the young ones to learn swimming skills. For example, the swim belt helps the toddlers learn how to apply the correct resistance using their arms. They will be able to keep their head above the water. Swim belts are perfect gear for the non-swimmers and toddlers who need more support to aid with the buoyancy. With enhanced buoyancy, the toddler’s confidence in water is bound to increase. It allows the kid to make full arm and leg movements. Our BBSWIM Back float swim belt is made of high quality Eco-friendly EVA which is better waterproof and offer higher buoyancy. The thicken foam with the performance of No torn, No flimsy, No wear, No ripping off. Swim belts for toddlers can help them improve their kicking skills. The belt allows them to concentrate on the motion from their hips and thighs as opposed to the motion from their knees. In any case, this belt is tied in the space between the hips and the ribs. Thus, it in no way affects the movement of their limbs.
- Beginner Friendly：Unlike swimming armbands, you toddler will feel more comfortable when wearing a swim belt back float. They will feel less restrained and hence they will be able to move more freely. The kids enjoy the water experience even the more since their hands are free to make various strokes.
- Comfortable and Adjustable Layers: If you would love to see your toddler learn swimming in a more comfortable and safer way, a swim belt is a great choice. You can also use the swim belts to help toddlers them improve their abilities to stay afloat. By removing one block at a time when you notice some improvement until you can eventually remove all of them. Wait until the toddlers are confident enough to swim on their own.
- High Buoyancy:Our back float swim belt made of Eco-friendly EVA material with HIgh Buoyancy.One of the many struggles of non-swimmers is to stay afloat. Now, with the best swim belts, they will stay afloat without effort. That is what swim belts are designed to do anyway, to keep the user afloat. Children love water games and as a result, they learn to swim faster than grow-ups. Thus, the sooner you introduce them to swimming, the better.
- Learn swimming：With the aspects of swimming safety taken care of, next in line will be improvements in the swimming technique of your babies. A high quality swim belt helps the toddlers to improve their swimming skills.
- Multiple Usage and Lifetime Guarantee:If you have been wondering whether swim belts for toddlers are good for snorkeling, well, they are. However, you may also order snorkeling belts for kids. Either belt will make your kid feel safer, more confident and to help them focus on the fun of the adventure.This back float can be used in pool, beach, lake with adult supervision.