City Threads Boys and Girls Jammer Swimming Shorts
Kids will enjoy this super-comfortable swimming jammer while parents will love the high-quality fabric, SPF/UPF 50+ protection, and Made in the USA tag. The matching stitch color and fitted cut give it a stylish modern design.
What’s so special about these City Threads jammers? Simple, they are QUALITY items made with the highest-quality materials, highest-quality stitching, safe, comfortable, and made in the USA. Trust us, your child will LOVE them and we they will ask to wear them over and over again. There is no substitute for giving your kids comfortable, safe, and good-quality clothes. It may even save you money because these items will last long and be worn a lot!
- SPF/UPF 50+ PROTECTION- the SPF/UPF 50+ protection means you don’t have to chase them around to put more sunblock every few hours
- COMFORTABLE – not only do they have a silky and smooth feel that kids love, but they also dry quickly
- DURABLE – no cheap materials in here! They are made to last because your kids will want to wear them over and over. These are not the typical see-through swiming bottoms, but rather high-quality comfortable jammers
- SAFE – made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals
- MADE IN THE USA – proudly keeping jobs local
The celebrity baby boom has inspired modern moms to look for the hottest new trends in baby clothes, and you can’t ask for better press than City Threads. When your name has been associated with the tiny tots of celebrities like Ashlee Simpson Wentz, Christina Aguilera, Liev Schrieber, Sandra Bullock, etc. the clothes are an easier sell. Add to the celebrity appeal the fact that the apparel is made in the U.S.A., and you’ve got a goldmine!
- High quality and SPF/UPF 50+ protection
- COMFORTABLE: silky and smooth fabric that kids love
- DURABLE: no cheap materials in here!
- SAFE: made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals
- When your name has been associated with the kids of celebrities like Ashlee Simpson Wentz, Christina Aguilera, Liev Schrieber, Sandra Bullock, etc. the clothes are an easier sell. Add to the celebrity appeal the fact that the apparel is made in the U.S.A., and you’ve got a goldmine!