This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
“The Agua is a very easy snorkleing fin to use, and doesn’t require any special athletic or water sport abilities, yet it still delivers excellent performance without tiring your feet. Thanks to the latest technology and Cressi’s experience in developing these products, we’ve been able to markedly decrease the weight of this fin compared to others in its category, while still preserving excellent responsiveness. The foot pocket features the original Self Adjusting Foot Pocket system, which thanks to the special softness and elasticity of the blends makes for a consistently soft and adherent fit. The Agua fins are designed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, an Italian brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Swimming equipment since 1946.”
- The Agua is a very easy-to-use snorkeling fin that does not require special skills and at the same time gives excellent performance without straining your feet.
- The foot pocket is made using the last technology, called Self Adjusting Foot Pocket System, which ensure a perfect fit to different shapes of foot.
- A truly light fin that guarantees an excellent performance without tiring your feet. Durable blade for powerful kicks.
- Light weight, excellent reaction and comfortable fit are the most appreciated features of this Cressi fin.
- The Agua is designed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming equipment since 1946.