This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Give your kids a fun and bouncy way to play, burn off excess energy, and engage in physical activity with the Emmzoe “Little Jumper” Kids Trampoline. Bouncing on the trampoline helps in developing and improving balance, stamina, muscles, and coordination in young children, as well as just being a fun way to exercise. Our trampoline comes with an attached padded handrail that kids can hold onto while jumping to keep their balance. The outer rim is also padded to help prevent injury in case your child falls down. The trampoline mat is attached to the outer rim by elastic bands instead of spring to help mitigate the chance of serious injury if your child falls as well as improve bounciness. Assembly is quick and easy with the included tool.
NOTE: Use only under adult supervision. Always follow the safety instructions included with the trampoline.
– Recommended for ages 3+ with adult supervision.
– Diameter: 36 inches.
– Height above ground: 9 inches.
– Handlebar length: 23 inches from top of handlebar to trampoline mat.
– Weight: 14 lbs.
– Assembly required. Tool included for quick assembly.
– Supports up to 155 lbs.
- 36″ in diameter. Supports up to 155 pounds. Good bouncy fun for ages 3 and up with adult supervision
- Attached padded handrail helps kids keep their balance while jumping and padded exterior protects against serious injury if kids fall onto it.
- Rubber ends on trampoline legs prevent trampoline from moving or scratching the floor when being used.
- Trampoline jump mat attached to rim through elastic bands instead of springs to help prevent injury from falls.
- Helps young children develop their coordination, stamina, muscle development, and balance.