This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
All ExacMe trampolines go through extensive TUV certification, as well as GST and UV testing. All models meet or exceed GS/TUV/ASTM/EN71/CE standard.. Exacme trampolines are made with strong, rust-resistant, galvanized steel tubing, which is safer and longer-lasting than conventional welded trampolines. W-style legs offer multiple contact points for added strength and support (6-W legs on 15 foot and 16 foot models, 4-W legs on all other models). These features allow for a higher weight limit than the competition (up to 375 lbs). Intra enclosure net securely attaches to the frame and provides additional safety for your children. The included ladder hooks securely over the frame for safe and easy access onto the trampoline. Includes: (1) Trampoline Map (C-Series); (1) Net Enclosure Set; (1) Pad Cover; (1) Ladder; All necessary hardware and springs. Materials: Jumping Mat: Black polypropylene (PP) Support Poles: Hot-dipped galvanized steel Springs: Galvanized steel Pad Cover: Blue polyethylene and PVC Netting: Polyethylene mesh Ladder: Heavy duty galvanized steel with slip-resistant rungs Maximum Weight Capacity: 10 foot:335 Lbs; 12 foot, 14 foot, 15 foot: 398 Lbs. Exacme C-Series Item Specifications: Available Sizes: 12/14/15/16 foot Legs: 12foot, 14 foot : 4 W-Legs; 15 foot 16 foot : 6 W-Legs Jumping Mat Height: 12 foot: 2.8 foot; 14 foot: 2.9 foot; 15 foot: 3.1 foot; 16 foot: 3.1 foot; Trampoline Height With Net: 12 foot: 8.2 foot; 14 foot: 8.8 foot; 15 foot: 9.0 foot; 16 foot: 9.1 foot; Pipe thickness: 0.06″; Pipe diameter: 12 foot: 128”; 14 foot: 148”; 15 foot: 159”; 16 foot: 167”;
- All ExacMe trampolines go through an extensive TUV safety and quality certification process; GST and UV tested
- Superior weight limit: 375 lbs on 12-16 ft. models; 260 lbs on 10 ft. model; Intra enclosure netting for added safety
- W-shaped legs with steel bracing offer balanced contact points, providing more stability and safety than other leg configurations (15 ft. and 16 ft. models have 6 W-Legs, all other models contain 4 W-Legs)
- Heavy gauge springs provide superior bounce and are rust resistant; Jumping mat is UV protected (storing during winter will further increase longevity)
- Easy to assemble; Rust Resistant, Galvanized Steel, Heavy Duty Frame; Compatible with Exacme C-Series replacement parts