This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Fluidix Swimming Goggles by Split Swim Co delivers the latest and greatest in ingenuity and design to what traditional swim goggles have been for years prior. Whether you’re an avid competitive swimmer training for state, nationals, triathlons, or even the 2020 Olympic Trials, or you’re just looking for a comfortable pair of goggles for the occasional lap or two, Fluidix provides unmatched fit, form, and function for swimmers of all ages and swimming levels. Featuring mirror coated outer lenses with an interior anti-fog treatment, optical clarity in the water remains consistently clear throughout the entire duration of your workout, regardless of whether you’re swimming indoor or outdoor. Additionally, the wide-angle profile lenses provide an exceptionally enhanced field-of-view vision in the water, offering visibility to your peripheral where traditional flat-front goggle lenses simply can’t (no more turning your head to see the person swimming next to you!). With this uniquely designed lens shape comes an overall low profile fit across the face, which reduces drag and creates a more hydrodynamic profile in the water. The soft and flexible inner gasket ensures a comfortable and leak-proof seal, and when matched with the easily adjustable dual silicone straps and 4 different interchangeable nose bridge sizes, the Fluidix provides the perfect fit for all face shapes and sizes.
- SWIM SMARTER AND FASTER: Extreme low profile design offers optimal hydrodynamic performance and reduced drag in the water
- YOU’LL FORGET YOU’RE EVEN WEARING THEM: Soft and flexible inner-eye gasket provides superior comfort fit and secured no leak seal for all shapes and sizes of face profiles
- SEE MORE OF THE WATER AROUND YOU: Wide angle curved lens maximizes peripheral field-of-vision in the water, better than traditional flat-front swimming goggle lenses
- FOCUS ON YOUR TRAINING, NOT YOUR GOGGLES: Anti-fog, UV protected, and mirror coated lenses ensure continuous optical clarity throughout your entire training session, and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor swimming
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: 4 interchangeable nose pieces and adjustable dual-band silicone strap provides flexibility of use for different head shapes and sizes