Step up to the Go Sports Red Zone Challenge and put your football skills to the test! This exciting new game offers football fans of all ages a chance to become the MVP at the next tailgate, backyard party, game day viewing and more! Red Zone Challenge features quick and simplified assembly so you can quickly start throwing into the Field Goal, Touchdown and 1st Down to get ahead of the competition, just avoid an Interception! The game includes fun rules, plus the ability to make up your own. The Red Zone Challenge target is made of robust PVC and features a unique tear proof target to withstand all the fun in addition to 4 premium rubber inflatable footballs and a dry erase scoreboard to keep track of the action. The weighted base and included stakes also allow you to unleash your inner quarterback so you can throw like the pros without the set falling over, unlike low-cost alternatives. Once the score has been settled your Red Zone Challenge easily disassembles for portability and storage into the included travel carry case. Go head to head in your very own gridiron faceoff with the Go Sports Red Zone Challenge!
- RED ZONE CHALLENGE: A brand new and exciting game for football fans of all ages! Full set includes 1 Red Zone Challenge target, 4 Inflatable Footballs, 1 Ball Pump, 1 Dry Erase Scoreboard and a portable Carry Case
- BE THE MVP: Step up to the Red Zone Challenge where you have 4 Quarters to score the most points in a gridiron faceoff – includes fun rules plus make up your own!
- ULTRA PORTABLE: Score big with hours of fun at your next tailgate event, themed party, cookout, camping trip, beach day and more! Makes a great gift for football fans.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY: Constructed from sturdy PVC the game assembles in less than 2 minutes and stores in the compact carrying case weighing under 15 pounds. Also features a weighted base and stakes so you can throw like the pros!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Go Sports is a US company with US customer support – Please contact us if you have any issues. This product is protected by US Copyright and Trade Dress