This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Slammo is an action packed 2-on-2 game that is similar to volleyball, but with a smaller ball and a circular net. The rules are similar to volleyball where each team has 3 hits to spike the ball into the ankle high circular net. Teams volley back and forth until a team is unable to return the ball to the net. The first team to 21 points win. We engineered an improved design over the competition that provides 100% net coverage and eliminates the hated ‘pocket shot’. The Slammo Set includes two competition size 9cm balls and also one 12cm training ball for beginners or younger players. The game can be quickly assembled and it fits neatly into the included backpack style carrying case. The game is a great workout and much easier to setup than full size volleyball. Recommended for ages 12+.
- SLAMMO: An exciting outdoor lawn game for kids and adults! Set includes 1 Slammo target, 2 competition size balls, 1 training ball, travel carrying case and game rules
- WHAT IS SLAMMO: Slammo is an action packed 2-on-2 volleyball style outdoor game. Teams have 3 hits to bounce or spike the ball to the net! Fun for family and friends out on the yard, at the beach, cookouts, camping, and more!
- ACTIVE FUN: Slammo is an engaging game that works great for just having fun and even breaking a sweat, or as cross training for many other sports – plus Slammo is a unique gift idea for kids, teens, and adults!
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: GoSports is a US company with US Customer Support. If anything ever breaks or you misplace a part, we will replace it free, so you can buy with complete confidence
- BEWARE OF KNOCKOFFS: Beware of cheap knockoffs that look similar in pictures, but are low quality and will leave you stranded if something goes wrong