This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Head Graphene Touch Instinct PWR (Power) Extended/Oversized 16×19 Blue/Black/Lime Tennis Racquet provides plenty of its namesake! This amazing, lightweight racket has the right amount of head size at 115 sq. inches, making it perfect for slower swinging players looking for some extra “pop” on the ball. This racquet features a 16×19 string pattern to open up the string bed and allow for more “bite” on the ball, which translates into increased spin or revolutions per second. It’s also 9 points head heavy, which provides plenty of stability on off-center ground strokes, volleys, and serves. Another important feature is the Graphene Touch technology, which adds space-age material to the shaft in order to dampen unwanted vibration and increase feel.
Key Racket Features:
Head Size: 115 sq. inch
Strung Weight: 8.7 oz
Balance: 9 points head heavy
Composition: Graphite/Graphene Touch
Grip Type: Head Hydrosorb Comfort
String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
String Tension: 48 – 57 pounds
- TRUE POWER RACKET: The Head Graphene Touch Instinct PWR (Power) Extended/Oversized 16×19 Blue/Black/Lime Tennis Racquet is the perfect option for beginner to intermediate levels who are looking for extra pace on the ball, but with a light frame and special space-age materials added (aka Graphene Touch) to reduce unwanted vibration and increase feel. With a 16×19 string pattern, the this stick bites enough to create massive spin, while providing enough control in the process.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 115 sq. in. / 742 sq. cm.; Length: 27.7in / 70cm; Strung Weight: 8.7 oz / 247 g; Balance: 15in / 38.1cm / 9 pts HH; Swingweight: 305; Stiffness: 69; Beam Width: 28mm / 29mm / 29mm; Composition: Graphite/Graphene Touch; Power Level: Medium-High; Stroke Style: Compact-Medium; Swing Speed: Slow-Moderate; Racquet Colors: Blue/Black; Grip Type: Head Hydrosorb Comfort; String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses; String Tension: 48-57 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGY: Graphene Touch – Head’s space-age material technology utilizes a special carbon fiber layer that’s integrated into the frame which reduces muscle fatigue and shorterns recovery time – all while reducing unwanted vibration and increasing feel.
- FREE STRINGING: This frame comes strung with a high quality, 16 gauge synthetic gut in your choice of colors
- DOES NOT COME WITH HEAD LOGO STENCIL ON STRINGS