This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
About the Racquet
Looking to give your child a solid start at their first tennis lesson or practice session? HEAD’s junior racquet series helps kids get started the right way on their journey to tennis excellence. Made from a sturdy Innegra™ hybrid composite construction, the Speed IG 23 is great for kids just getting into the game who are 6 and older.
• Entry level youth tennis racquet perfect for their first time playing.
• Innegra™ performance fiber construction is both lightweight and durable.
Born out of engineering a better way to ski and play tennis, we have used the most modern techniques available to improve athletic equipment for decades. Now, we have turned that same vision and attention to detail to all racquet sports to bring you nothing but the best sports equipment & workout apparel available.
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: HEAD IG Speed junior tennis rackets are ideal for a range of youth players. Beginners’ rackets are available in sizes 23-26 inches for children ages 2-10+.
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The youth tennis rackets have a head light balance which helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE INNEGRA: Made with a strong, yet lightweight hybrid composite construction, the kids’ tennis rackets last until they outgrow them.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 240 g / 8.5 oz, Head Size : 100in, Grip Size: 3.875in, Length: 25in.