This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Head Liquidmetal 8 is the most powerful offering in the Head Liquidmetal line, with a very forgiving sweetspot and significantly lighter weight. More forgiving than any of the other Liquidmetal racquets, the Liquidmetal 8 is geared toward a beginning to intermediate level player with a slow to moderate swing who requires a larger sweetspot. Open string pattern further enhances spin and size of the sweetspot. NoShox handle reduces vibrations by 27% without dampening feel.
- Quality oversize racquet for player wanting extra power
- Large sweet spot, comfortable, good control
- 112 head, 27.25 length, 10oz strung weight (9.3 unstrung), 4 points head heavy
- built in racquet damping systems for low vibration
- Strung with Just Tennis branded cover