This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Stylish and colorful, the Maria 25, named after tennis pro Maria Sharapova, is the perfect racquet for kids between 8 and 10 years who want to get a very first feel for the sport. Racquet is pre-strung and includes a cover.
- Stylish and colorful, the Maria 25, named after tennis pro Maria Sharapova, is the perfect racquet for kids between 9 and 11 years who want to get started in tennis.
- With its colourful and fresh design, the racquet is ideal for that very first training session in school or a spontaneous game on the streets.
- Racquet is pre-strung and includes a cover.
- Grip size: 3 7/8 (fits mosts kids anywhere from 8 to 10 depending on the size of their hands)
- Length: 25 inches (635 mm)