This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
About the Goggles
A true professional’s choice, the Pro Elite comes in a stylish lightweight impact resistant frame with clear, soft and non-slip nosepiece as well as adjustable temples for a comfortable fit. Its distortion-free polycarbonate lenses are spherically shaped with an extra durable anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. Providing 99.9% UV Protection, the Pro Elite also features an adjustable clip-on elastic strap, which holds the eyewear firmly in place. To top it all off, each pair of protective glasses comes with a high-quality lens-cleaning bag.
• Guard against harmful UV rays during outdoor matches.
• Top of the line protective eyewear will have you prepared to play like the pro’s.
Born out of engineering a better way to ski and play tennis, we have used the most modern techniques available to improve athletic equipment for decades. Now, we have turned that same vision and attention to detail to all racquet sports to bring you nothing but the best sports equipment & workout apparel available.
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Pairing decades of experience with modern tech; HEAD offers nothing but the best racquetball equipment available.
- ANTI FOG & SCRATCH: HEAD Racquetball eyewear features extra durable lenses that are treated to be both anti fogging and scratch resistant.
- UV PROTECTION: The protective glasses guard against 99.9% of harmful UV rays so you can play outdoors no matter the conditions.
- NO SLIP FIT: An adjustable elastic strap combines with a non-slip nosepiece for totally secure peace of mind.
- PLAY WITH THE PRO’S: The professional racquetball glasses comply with ASTM F803 & ANSI Z87.1 standards.