This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
About the Grip
Perfect for club players looking to add the finishing touch to their favorite HEAD racquet, Super Comp is a tacky, smooth overwrap made to grip. Crafted from a specially engineered elastomer material, the handle wrap offers added grip for more control with every shot. Super Comp provides excellent feel and absorbs excess moisture for a strong, dry grip.
• Ideal for pairing with your HEAD racket for even greater precision.
• Elastomer construction is both lightweight and durable.
Born out of engineering a better way to ski and play tennis, we have used the most modern techniques available to improve athletic equipment for decades. Now, we have turned that same vision and attention to detail to all racquet sports to bring you nothing but the best sports equipment & workout apparel available.
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. With decades of experience in all racquet sports; HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- ENHANCED GRIP: Made from a specially engineered tacky elastomer material, HEAD tennis racquet overgrips offer added grip for more control with every shot.
- MOISTURE ABSORBING: Hold tight through the most intense rallies with a tennis racket overgrip that absorbs excess moisture. Dry hands means more precision when you need it most.
- SUPERIOR FEEL: The racquet grip tape is an ideal overgrip to wrap over your racquet’s worn stock handle. Remember, you’re only as good as your equipment!
- EASY APPLICATION: Each pack comes with 3 easy-apply overgrips. Simply, find the adhesive on one end of the grip, make one full wrap, then begin to overlap working your way to the end of the handle.