This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Ti S6 is the world’s best selling tennis racquet ever. That can be said about only one racquet and this is it; and it says it all. It has gotten the best reviews from many tennis magazines. It is for Intermediate (2.5 to 3.5) players. It is titanium reinforced for additional stability; this is needed to control the large sweet spot. It you have a compact stroke and are looking for an all court, spin friendly racquet, consider the Ti S6.
- World’s best selling racquet ever
- Very Light, Maneuverable, and Powerful
- 115 Head, 8.9 ounces strung, 27.75 length
- Strung with Head Synthetic Gut
- Cover holds one racquet, with shoulder strap, lightly poadded to protect