The Ti S6 is the world’s best selling tennis racquet ever. That can be said about only one racquet and this is it; and it says it all. It has gotten the best reviews from many tennis magazines. It is for Intermediate (2.5 to 3.5) players. It is titanium reinforced for additional stability; this is needed to control the large sweet spot. It you have a compact stroke and are looking for an all court, spin friendly racquet, consider the Ti S6.
- World’s best selling racquet ever
- Very Light, Maneuverable, and Powerful
- 115 Head, 8.9 ounces strung, 27.75 length
- Strung with Head Synthetic Gut
- Cover holds one racquet, with shoulder strap, lightly poadded to protect