The Head Ti S6 was first launched in 1996 and is still the best selling tennis racket in the history of Head. The racket is ideal for intermediate players looking for maximum power in an easy-to-manoeuvre light frame that weighs only 225g (7.9oz). The racket utilises the Ti technology which weaves titanium into the graphite construction creating much lighter racket without compromising its stiffness or power offered. The racket’s open 16×19 string pattern is perfect for spin shots and all-court game while its oversized 115in2 (742cm2) head with large sweet spot allows for powerful hits and makes this 27.75″ (70cm) long racket more forgiving on off-centre hits. Due to the head heavy balance the racket can be a great choice for baseline players with compact to medium stroke styles.
- Head Size: 115in2 (742cm2). Frame Weight: 225g (7.9oz)
- Balance: 380mm (Head Heavy). Beam Width: 29mm Tapered Beam
- Length: 27.75″ (70cm). Strung with Head Synthetic Gut string
- String Pattern:16×19. Grip: SofTac Cushion Grip
- Construction: Graphite, Titanium. Full Racket Cover Included