This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
You never knew how much stuff you needed until you have seen the Tour Team 9R Supercombi’s spacious setup. Up to nine racquets will comfortably fit in the two spacious compartments while one inside mesh pocket and the outside pocket provide additional space for quick access. The unique 2-way carry system lets you pick whether you want to flip the bag over your shoulder or onto your back for extra flexibility while on the road. And the climate control technology CCT+ in one of the main compartments keeps your racquets protected from higher temperatures. Available in four different color ways and a new modern edgy shape, the 9R Supercombi might be slightly smaller than the range’s 12R Monstercombi, but is still your – and many tour players’ – biggest supporter while travelling.
- Two main compartments for up to 9 racquets and gear
- CCT+ compartment to protect racquets and strings from extreme elements will hold up to 6 racquets
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps can be clipped on top or on the bottom and used as a backpack or carried over the shoulder
- Padded grab handle in the middle and on the end, Grab handles on top and end of bag for easy pick up
- Dimensions: L32″ x W14″ x H13″