This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Developed by yogis for yogis – Slipping around can make your practice ineffective, or even dangerous. IUGA excellent slip resistant surface prevents injuries and reversible structure design provides optimal grip. From your first downward dog to soaring in an arm balance, IUGA mat has your back with it’s non slip surface so you can trust the mat and trust the process that all is coming!
Extra Large Size and Perfect Thickness – From most yogis experience, extra thick mats are difficult to hold balance poses and create an unstable unsafe surface; thicker is not better. 6mm thickness is perfect to perform yoga positions and offer most comfortable experience for all level of yogis, be lightweight for travel and be durable to last for years.
According to the marketing research, the majority of the yoga mats sold on market are made of PVC or NBR which are mostly made from PVC and it’s derivatives that are known cancer-causing chemical. This defeats the purpose of doing yoga to stay healthy. More yogis are looking for quality yoga mat that is environmentally and health conscious. IUGA mats have been Tested and Approved and are Safe, Non Toxic, Hypoallergenic, No Phthalates, Phenols or PAHS, Free from Latex or Silicone.
- Eco Friendly Material: Our yoga mat comprises of quite recently developed and patented TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) foam, a material that is advantageous to traditional PVC and NBR in all aspects. It’s eco friendly, non slip and perfectly safe to use in all types of yoga.
- Reversible Design: Reversible textured sticky non-slip surface for excellent traction The specially designed cellular structure provides for an extremely reliable slip resistance and gives you stability in all asanas.
- Alignment Lines: Perfect for home or studio use. The alignment lines help to maintain the correct body posture in several yoga poses. It’s particularly helpful when practicing alone without instructors.
- Extra Large Size: 72″ long X 26″ wide and 6mm thickness. The perfect balance of weight and cushion. Most mats are either too thin or too thick. IUGA mats are guaranteed to provide the optimal level of cushion and protection for your joints and knees while still allowing you to grip the floor for balance poses. Quality and adjustable carry strap is included, we love to add extra value to all IUGA customers.
- 5 Star Customer Service: We are a small family business that works in the spirit of Yoga.Your Satisfaction is our #1 Goal. 1 Year Guarantee to make your purchase worry free.