The Jade Voyager mat is extra thin (1/16″) and extra light (1.5 pounds) and folds up to about the size of a yoga block to fit into your suitcase or backpack. The Jade Voyager mat is great for yogis on the go and for those who like closer contact with the ground. Don’t look for the Voyager for cushion, but it is the best choice if you have a limited amount of storage space or will be using it over another mat. Just like you would expect creases in your clothes when you travel, creases are a natural consequence of folding the Voyager mat – effects will be minimized by keeping your mat rolled when not traveling. The Voyager is 24″ wide and 68″ long, weights just over 1.5 sounds and comes in a variety of colors. Jade is everything you want in a yoga mat – cool colors, incredible grip, great comfort and eco-friendly. Jade mats are made sustainably with natural rubber tapped from rubber trees, a renewable resource and unlike other mats contains no PVC, EVA or other synthetic rubber and are made in the United States in compliance with all US environmental, labor and consumer protection laws. And, Jade plants a tree for every mat sold – with over 850,000 trees planted so far. Also, $5 will be donated to autism charities with every Saffron Voyager mat purchased! Please note that the reinforcing scrim (which is hidden inside our other mats) is visible on the bottom of the Voyager mat.
- At 1/16″ thick and 1.7 pounds, the Voyager is Jade’s lightest and thinnest mat.
- The Voyager folds up to the size of a yoga block to fit easily into your luggage or backpack; it is not the best option for daily usage, as its portability impacts overall durability
- The Voyager has the same great grip as Jade’s other mats; don’t look for the Voyager for cushion, but it is the best choice if you have a limited amount of storage space
- Natural rubber gives superior resilience and cushion
- Through a partnership with Trees for the Future, Jade plants a tree for every mat sold