This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. The anti-fog layer is made of hydrophilic material. Please wet the inner surface of the lens before each use. The anti-fog effect is better. At the same time, the wet eye mask can be used to strengthen the water leakage prevention function.
2. Before using the goggles, place the goggles in a comfortable position with both eyes, adjust and fix the goggles, and do not over-tighten or loose the headband.
3. After wearing the goggles for too long, you need to loosen the goggles properly to avoid dry eyes.
4. Clean with water. Do not dry the inner surface of the lens to avoid damage to the anti-fog layer and ensure the durability of anti-fog.
5. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
Why is the goggles fogged?
1. The frame do not adjust to the eye:
The inner side of the frame and the eye are not adjusted to fit, causing water leakage and fogging. The lens frame and the nose bridge can be adjusted to fit the frame to the eyelid.
2 artificial destruction of anti-fog coating:
The inside of the goggles is coated with a good anti-fog coating. Do not flush the inside of the goggles for a long time. Do not wipe the inside of the lens with cloth or hands. This will cause the anti-fog coating to be destroyed and lose the anti-fog effect.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 * Swimming Goggles
2 * Ear Plugs
1 * Nose Clip
1 * Storage Case