This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The LifeBoard is a portable floor to enhance yoga or ballet practice at home on carpet or outdoors on just about any surface. It provides a durable and rigid platform for yoga on soft surfaces. The patent pending design is lightweight and portable. The interlocking tabs keep the two panels from separating vertically or horizontally. *Do not use or leave the LifeBoard in direct sun as this may cause it to warp*
- Portable floor to enhance yoga, Pilates or ballet barre exercise at home on carpet or outdoors on just about any surface.
- Firm, rigid platform to support yoga on soft surfaces like home carpet, the park, the backyard or the beach. Place the LifeBoard on just about any surface, then put a standard-sized yoga mat on the LifeBoard and enjoy your routines. The LifeBoard is portable and affordable. *Do not use or leave in direct sun as this may cause the board to warp*
- Lightweight, easy to carry and store. Approximately 8.5 lbs per panel (17 lbs total). The interlocking tabs keep the two panels from separating vertically or horizontally.
- Made of 50% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and shipped in boxes made of 100% recycled material. LifeBoard and box are 100% recyclable.
- 73″ L x 28 3/4″ W x 5/8″ H (assembled) – just a little larger than a standard yoga mat