This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The eKO Lite Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO Lite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eKO Lite Mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.
- Standard: 4.5 lbs.; 68″ x 24″; 4 mm thick
- COMFORTABLE & GRIPPY: The comfortably cushioned eKO Lite yoga mat has a natural rubber grip for superior traction to prevent slippage and support stability.
- Sealed cell surface technology provides durability for your mat over an extended period of time.
- Open air bottom provides the ultimate cushion and support for joints during your practice.
- ECO FRIENDLY: Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes. 99% Latex free.