Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX
- Standard: 7.5 lbs.; 71″ x 26″; 6 mm thick
- High performance mat with ultra-dense cushioning and grip for unmatched comfort and support.
- Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat, with a proprietary dot pattern on the bottom to create traction against the floor during your practice
- The PRO will never wear out! Designed to last a lifetime (or two), the performance and durability of your mat will improve over time. So, the best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice!
- Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing, 100% latex free.