This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The most versatile drag sock resistance system ever created! Drag Socks that do so much more than normal Sox. Use SwimmersBest Power Bags from ONEswim to add nearly every type of resistance you could need!
- The most versatile drag sock resistance system ever created! Drag Socks that do so much more than normal Sox. Use SwimmersBest Power Bags from ONEswim to add nearly every type of resistance you could need!
- On Feet/Calves/Forearms – Use on feet for hard kicking or as drag for pull sets, Use on calves for easier (but still hard) kicking, Use on arms for harder pull sets.
- As Skirt or parachute – use included belts to add 1 or both bags around the waist to drive the hips up. Or drag 1-2 of the bags behind you and fill them with float or weights as a parachute
- PB10- Resistance Gloves: Very small versions of our Power Bags. They are actually gloves for adults. They can also on the feet by swimmers between 8-10 years old that are being professionally coached with careful supervision.
- Optional Parachute bundle: Add our 8″ parachute kit (belt, tether, and chute) for a cost effective powerhouse