This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
High Performance: Mirror lenses for reduced brightness and glare. Anti-fog treatment on lens provide clear view.Ideal for racing & outdoor swimming.
Soft & Comfortable: Strong internal frame is wrapped in a soft gel-like skin, ensuring stability on your face
180 Degrees Vision: Wide vision lenses for enhanced peripheral vision
Dual-strap at back for less pressure for head and comfortable wearing experience for long time swimming.
Taking care of your goggles:
1. Get the inside lenses wet.Then dry the rims and put them on a dry face before diving in.
2. After swim, wash the lens with fresh water and then let it air dry.
3. Don’t wipe or touch the inner side of lens
4. Keep goggles out of high temperature environment when not in use.
- Outer surfaces of the lenses are coated with ultraviolet-proof material to protect your eyes away from bright sunlight
- 180 degrees field of vision and anti fog treatment with no blurry finishes reduce tunnel vision and allow to see clear under water
- Double- deck seal design and flexible silicone gasket frame construction to ensure a leakproof seal
- The double strap with color blocking design fits the head better and reduces the pressure.No hair pulling and no suction marks around the eyes headband.
- 【100% Money Back】: All ROTERDON products are backed by a 30-day replacement or refund and one year warranty. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and enjoy your exclusive service.