This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Getting into America’s (OK, Canada’s) favorite game has never been easier. The Breakout brings fast paced action right into the rec room. In fact, its low profile dome and four solid wood legs make placement of this amusement favorite a non-issue. Fans will recognize the quick play (thanks to ultra-smooth rods made of chrome-plated, hollow-ground steel with 0.120″ wall thickness, coupled with low friction nylon bushings) as being as close as they can get to hockey without suiting up. Each team is controlled by a unique gear box with a 2:1 turn ratio for fast player response—turning guys 360° requires only a flick of the wrist. And when there is opposing player-to-player force, a clutch system “gives” so men aren’t being hauled off the “ice” by a stretcher.
- Arcade Style Dome Bubble Hockey
- Ultra-Smooth Chrome-Plated Rods; Precision-ground tubular rods with 0.120″ wall thickness; Marriage of high-lubricity materials-nylon bushings and rods-result in exceptional play performance with minimal friction wear
- Steel Rod Supports in Feet of Men allows torque and pressure to be applied to the clutch
- 2:1 Turning Ratio on Gear BoxDelivers quick player response and lively play-360 degree player turn requires only 180 degree handle turn
- Side Mounted Electronic Scoring: Utilizes infrared scoring for reliability and accuracy; Sounds goal scored; Side mounted to keep player sight lines clear