This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Use and Maintenance Protect your lenses and extend the life of your goggles by rinsing your goggles, including the lenses, in fresh water after exposure to chlorine, salt, sand. To maintain the anti fog coating and protect the lenses from scratching, rinse the lenses with fresh water. Do not wipe the lenses as this can damage the anti-fog coating.
- LEAK PROOF – Soft silicone gaskets fit comfortably and seal your goggles to prevent leaking so water stays out of your eyes. Especially important during long training sessions.
- ANTI-FOG and UV Protection – Keep your eyes protected from the harshest of UV light. The inner surfaces of the lenses are coated with anti-fog technology for clear vision.
- LOW PROFILE and SHATTERPROOF – Reduce drag and protect your eyes during competition. Silicone nose bridge is flexible and comfortable to fit a range of faces.
- HARD SHELL PROTECTIVE CASE – Keep your goggles safe from scratches and accidentally breaking in your bag.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – In the event of a defect in the workmanship or function of your swimming goggles, we will replace your goggles or offer a full refund.