A revolutionary tennis resistance training tool to develop your power, control and consistency – while hitting live balls. The Swing Max can be used alone or with the Swing Sleeve or Swing Band. It can be quickly installed on virtually any player racquet and used for warmups, feeding drills and while hitting with other players. The Swing Max can be used for both on-court and off-court training. When not in use it can be stored in the player’s racquet bag. With the Swing Max racquet training weight, players are able to develop their swing strength while actually performing all the various shots used in playing the sport. Because the resistance is occurring during actual play, the user is also developing better racquet control and maximizing their muscle-memory leading to a more consistent and natural skill set.
- Train with resistance while hitting live balls
- Can be used for warmups, drills or while hitting with an opponent
- Develop strength, racquet speed and endurance
- Fits most standard and over-sized player racquets
- Use alone or with the Swing Sleeve or Swing Band to modify resistance levels