This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Ear infections can suck the joy out of epic swim days. The Good Ears Swimming Headband can help! Our headband is designed to work with earplugs to block water from the ear. No water = No Swimmer’s Ear. Genius!
- GOT EAR TUBES? Your ENT doctor might recommend keeping water out of the ears after having ear tubes placed. THE GOOD EARS Swimming Headband adds an extra layer of protection when swimming and helps keep earplugs in place. It can be used for showering and bathing as well.
- ANOTHER LAYER OF PROTECTION: Ear infections can suck the joy out of epic swim days. The Good Ears Swimming Headband can help! Our headband is designed to work with earplugs to block water from the ear. No water = No Swimmer’s Ear. Genius!
- MADE OF NEOPRENE, BUILT TO LAST AND DESIGNED TO IMPRESS: Neoprene is commonly used in fly fishing waders and wet suits; it is a durable, low-maintenance material and provides some insulation against cold. And let’s be honest, our Paisley bandana look blows all other swimming headbands out of the water!
- HAPPY SWIMMERS WITH GOOD EARS: Or your money back! Try us at no risk to you. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll take care of you. Add to your shopping cart worry-free and go back to living the good years!
- GOOD SIZE: The right fit is important; snug but not too tight is the goal. Our size chart was updated Jan 2018 and should now work for most, but in case it doesn’t just send us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the right one. SMALL- Should fit newborns all the way to 18 months. MEDIUM – Should fit toddlers and kids 2 years old and up. LARGE: Should fit most adults.